The Alzheimer’s Research Center is running a research project called the Minnesota Memory Project and they are looking for volunteers! The Minnesota Memory Project has three main goals to collect information:
- On memory changes associated with aging in the presence and absence of brain disease.
- From caregivers about the health effects related to caring for individuals with memory loss.
- On people to connect interested participants with cutting edge research studies.
Interested in giving your time? They are looking for the following participants:
- Adults 55+
- Adults with diagnosed memory loss who are 40+
- Adults providing care for someone with memory loss
Commitment is minimal, and there is an annual assessment. Please pass this on to anyone who has any connection or interest in memory loss. Interested participants should call 651-254-3999.