Need to Talk?
Free Senior Care Consult
Have questions about your loved one’s care? Need help finding senior care resources? Or you would like to find out more about Arthur’s Senior Care? Use the form below to contact Deb Nygaard for a free, no obligation, senior care consult.
Free Senior Care Consult Form
Fill out the form below to get in touch with Deb Nygaard, Arthur's Senior Care Consultant for your free senior care consult. She can answer questions, connect you with senior care resources, or provide more information about Arthur's Senior Care.
About Deb Nygaard
Deb is the Director of Development with Arthur’s Senior Care. She has 27 years of experience working with people with memory impairment, and her passion is helping families to find peace of mind. Deb is a certified trainer of Teepa Snow’s Positive Approach Methods, as well as the Virtual Dementia Tour. She has developed the Insights from Arthur’s video series to empower families experiencing dementia to have positive relationships. Deb is actively involved in training staff at Arthur’s Senior Care, as well as community members.
In addition to consulting and development with Arthur’s Senior Care and its sister company ACR Homes, Deb has contacts with a wide range of senior care resources in the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area. She volunteers her senior care consulting expertise in a number of areas including:
- She is a charter member of the Roseville Alzheimer’s and Dementia Community Action Team, and served as Fiscal Agent for a grant from ACT on Alzheimer’s.
- Deb serves on the Steering Committee for the Fall Aging Conference, a joint effort of the Minneapolis and St. Paul Senior Workers Associations.
- She served on the Steering Committee for the HealthPartners Center for Memory and Aging for 4 years, and continues to be a strong advocate for the organization, as well as continuing to help with fundraising for research on the treatment of Alzheimer’s.
- Deb chairs a networking group of senior housing providers for the northern Twin Cities metro area.
- She is also a member of the Roseville Rotary Club, working to provide education and resources to the community.
- Deb has been involved in the care of six family members with some form of dementia.
Contact Deb for your FREE senior care consult.
You can also contact Deb directly for your free senior care consult. She can answer questions, connect you with senior care resources, or provide more information about Arthur's Senior Care.
Call directly at 651-294-4798.