Jobs and Careers at Arthur's
Arthur's Residential Care provides exceptional assisted living and memory care in beautiful private home settings in Roseville and Shoreview, Minnesota. Arthur's is staffed by ACR Homes, a sister company which provides residential support services for adults with disabilities. Together, Arthur's and ACR support over 200 individuals in 50+ locations across the Twin Cities. We are proud to say that ACR's employees voted it the #1 workplace in Minnesota in the Star Tribune Top Workplaces survey in 2 of the last 4 years.
ACR is an equal opportunity employer.
Care Attendants are responsible for meeting the emotional, physical, & medical needs of our clients. The job involves working with seniors, passing medications, and handling medical equipment. Care Attendants provide quality care in latter stages of life including hospice, end of life comfort and support.
Housing Managers oversee client care and staffing, as well as manage and maintain all aspects of the home. Their work requires strong leadership, administrative work, as well as direct care and advocacy for our clients. It is a full-time, salaried position which includes a rent-free apartment, full benefits, retirement plan, and commitment bonuses.
- Care Attendant
- Direct Care Professional
- Long-Term/Emergency Float
- Shift Supervisor
- Housing Manager
- Residential Supervisor
- Residential Supervisor Assistant
- Senior Residential Supervisor
- Program Director
- Shift Nurse
- Case Manager RN
Internships give your resume a boost. Arthur's works alongside employees toward their educational and career goals. Another advantage of an internship at Arthur's is that it can help make your work experience here even more applicable for future career and educational goals. In addition, several Arthur's and ACR employees have been able to use their internships with Arthur's and ACR to obtain credit for internship experience at local colleges and universities while also getting paid to work!
- Valid US driver's license
- Access to reliable transportation
- No more then 2 moving violations/accidents in the past 3 years, or a conviction for DWI, reckless/careless driving, drug-related offenses, suspension of license
- Able to life 70 lbs
- Able to read, write, speak, understand, and hear the English language
- Part-time staff required to work 10 shifts/month
- Fill-time staff required to work 38-40 hours/week
- Willing to make a 6-month commitment
- ACR and Arthur's are drug/tobacco-free environments and perform drug testing. Tobacco may not be used at any time on shift (on the house premises, on a community outing, in a company personal vehicle, on breaks)
- ACR and Arthur's are legally required to run a Background Criminal Apprehension check and is prohibited by law from hiring anyone convicted by felony
- No Experience Necessary
- Paid Training
- Flexible PT or FT Schedule
- Day, Evening, Night, or Weekend Shifts
- Patient Care Hours
- Build Your Resume
- Research-Based Internship Programs
- Great References
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Health Insurance and Retirement Plans for Employees
- Promotions from Within
Ready to start a Career at Arthur's?
Apply online today through our sister company ACR Homes.
Connect with our recruiter, Amanda, by phone
at 612-619-0210 or email below.
2850 Cutters Grove Ave, #205, Anoka
2701 University Ave SE, #208, U of M
2437 Rice Street, Roseville, MN